Checkable Medical uses social media platforms to connect and interact with different audiences about our products, services, health, wellness, and lifestyle-related topics.
We routinely share news and feature content on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube, among other sites.
We encourage public interaction and communication about the content we post on our social media accounts. However, this does not imply that Checkable Medical agrees with or accepts the content, opinions, or views expressed within any public comment. The person who posts a comment is solely responsible for the content of the comment.
Checkable Medical does not discriminate against views or opinions posted to our social networking accounts, but we do reserve the right to remove any comment that falls outside of our comment policy. A comment will not be edited or modified to remove unacceptable content; the entire comment will simply be removed from view. Some of the reasons we may remove a comment are listed below:
● Contains vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, harassment of a person or organization, or offensive terms that target specific ethnic, racial, and/or protected groups (racism, sexism, slander, hate speech).
● Promotes products or services not related to Checkable Medical
● Is far off-topic (i.e., a comment is not within or beyond the post’s scope).
● Makes unsupported accusations (libel).
● Spam, including content that promotes products or services or contains gratuitous links not related to Checkable Medical
● Political campaigning, advocacy, or lobbying.
Users risk being reported as abusive if they post three or more comments that meet the above criteria.
Social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok, are third-party Web services used by Checkable Medical for outreach. Use of these platforms requires a free membership; however, Checkable Medical does not endorse membership on social media platforms nor has any control or responsibility for privacy on these platforms.